Welcome Cardiovascular Fellowship Class of 2020!
On behalf of our current fellows, staff, and faculty, we would like to welcome our new incoming fellows. We have a great group of fellows coming from throughout the nation. Our current incoming fellows and the internal medicine training programs they come from include:
- Celso De La Cruz Luque, M.D. University of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Rimsky Denis, M.D. Brown University | Rhode Island Hospital
- Adedapo Iluyomade, M.D. Ichan School of Med Mount Sinai
- Chaitra Mohan, M.D. Cleveland Clinic Foundation (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Irving Perez Guzman, M.D. Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Bronx, NYC)
- Grace Wu, M.D. University of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Parham Zarrini, M.D. Cedars Sinai Medical Center
We welcome you to Miami, to the U, and our UM / JMH cardiovascular program and family! Looking forward to a great academic year!