IInTERNAL links and resources:
- University of Miami Citrix – Access to Medical Citrix applications at the University of Miami including Remote Desktop connections, PACS, Powerscribe, and Calder Medical Library.
- UM Cardiology Hub: Our fellowship Hub for contacts, schedules, and other fellowship related resources.
- Resident as a Teacher: Access to resources provided by the UM / JMH GME office dealing with the resident/fellow’s role as a teacher.
- UMHNet – University of Miami Hospital & Clinics – UHealth Tower site to link to hospital resources, PACS, Exclera, MUSE, etc
Other Useful External Sites:
- ACC Fellow in Training (FIT) section: Access ACC’s site related to Cardiovascular Fellows in training (FIT)
- AHA Fellow in Training (FIT) program: A program geared towards the learning and career development of FIT and creating opportunities for engagement with colleagues and mentors around the world.
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology: Online training curriculum for FITs that includes educational content and supplemental materials curated from ASNC’s The Basics of Nuclear Cardiology program.
- ACC Cardiosource: Institutional access is provided for all our FITs at UM / JMH.
- Up to Date