IInTERNAL links and resources:
- University of Miami Citrix – Access to Medical Citrix applications at the University of Miami including Remote Desktop connections, PACS, Powerscribe, and Calder Medical Library.
- UM Cardiology Hub: Our fellowship Hub for contacts, schedules, and other fellowship related resources.
- Resident as a Teacher: Access to resources provided by the UM / JMH GME office dealing with the resident/fellow’s role as a teacher.
- UMHNet – University of Miami Hospital & Clinics – UHealth Tower site to link to hospital resources, PACS, Exclera, MUSE, etc
Other Useful External Sites:
- ACC Cardiosource: Institutional access to cardiosource is provided for all our fellows in training (FIT) at UM / JMH
- ACC Fellow in Training (FIT) section: Access ACC’s site related to Cardiovascular Fellows in training (FIT)
- AHA Fellow in Training (FIT) program: A program geared towards the learning and career development of FIT and creating opportunities for engagement with colleagues and mentors around the world.
- Up to Date
Cardiology Professional Societies:
- American Society of Echocardiography (ASE): An organization of professionals working to advance cardiovascular ultrasound and improve lives through excellence in education, research, innovation, advocacy, and service to the profession and the public
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC): Founded in 1993, ASNC is an international leader in education, advocacy, and quality in cardiovascular imaging providing its members with a variety of CME programs related to nuclear cardiology and cardiovascular computed tomography (CT), promotes accreditation and certification in nuclear cardiology, establishes standards and guidelines for training and practice, and serves as a representative in health policy and the principal advocacy voice for professionals in the field. ASNC also provides an online training curriculum for FITs that includes educational content and supplemental materials curated from ASNC’s The Basics of Nuclear Cardiology program.
- Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA): A platform to improve and expand heart failure care through collaboration, education, innovation, research, and advocacy
- Heart Rhythm Society (HRS): Founded in 1979, HRS is a 501(c)(3) international nonprofit organization and leading resource on cardiac pacing and electrophysiology representing medical, allied health, and science professionals from more than 70 countries who specialize in cardiac rhythm disorders
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography & Interventions (SCAI): only professional medical society in the U.S. dedicated solely to interventional cardiology; providing tools and resources for each stage of your career including: clinical guidelines, education, representation, and research opportunities
- Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (SCCT): the international professional society devoted exclusively to cardiovascular CT; a community of physicians, scientists & technologists advocating for research, education and clinical excellence in cardiovascular CT and with a mission to improve health outcomes through effective use of cardiovascular CT